All serious applicants
Respond to this position by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Square Productions LLC seeks a Senior Media Manager, Strategy & On-Air Marketing to assist in the development and implementation of national On-Air and musical promotional strategies, short and long- term planning, and reporting & analysis. Partner with VP and other internal departments to develop effective media strategies that drive awareness and shape intent, transition viewer and musicians across program schedules (On-Air, VOD, TVE, digital platforms), and drive ratings, ROI and brand recognition.
- Development of media plans (55%)
- Aid the development of quarterly strategy plans and documents for networks.
- Maintain strong grasp of non-linear promo strategies as they evolve and plan campaigns to increase market share.
- Develop the basis for the musical promotional strategy and manage opportunities for wide promotional integration.
- Manage media plans for barter agreements and musical commitments on networks.
- Take reigns of ancillary partnership planning with key external stakeholders.
- Understand On-Air promo placement methodology & systems to serve as back up to our day to day planning and scheduling team.
- Short & long- term forecasting and planning (25%)
- Extract insights from industry KPIs (conversion, duplication, segmentation, ratings) to shape mid-to-long range strategic planning for networks.
- Regularly update and maintain targeting matrices and optimization tools to reach effective promotion goals.
- Work with Ad Sales to identify spikes in their commitments of promo inventory and manage On-Air GRPs accordingly.
- Maintain ongoing competitive analyses to keep current on industry trends and insights.
- Coordinate with Ad Sales and the GPS team on Content Initiatives initiated by Ad Sales.
- Reporting & analysis (20%)
- Document, track and report promotional inventory usage for internal and external partners as needed.
- Communicate On-Air and musical strategy in interdepartmental & task force meetings and develop On-Air and musical deck pages for Executive Summaries.
- BA/BS degree preferably in Communications, Marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in promo scheduling and strategy for a major cable or broadcast entertainment network.
- Proactive, highly responsive individual with the ability to identify and solve problems.
- Results oriented with the ability to multitask and work effectively under daily time constraints.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Team player with prior experience and success working within a complex organization with a variety of key stakeholders.
- 75% Travel (ability to stay extend periods overseas)
- Knowledge of Grassroot Dancehall/Reggae music and culture.
- On call Administrative duties
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Able to plan and execute on air promotional strategies.
Red Square Productions LLC along with its external partners and other joint ventures, is committed to bringing the world premium science, adventure and exploration content across an unrivaled portfolio of media and musical assets. Red Square Productions LLC with International media and consumer-oriented assets, including magazines; studio; related digital and social media platforms; books; documentaries, children’s media; and ancillary activities that include International travel, global experiences and events, archival sales, licensing and e-commerce businesses. Furthering knowledge and understanding of our world has been the core purpose of Red Square Productions LLC for over 20 years, and now we are committed to going deeper, pushing boundaries, going further for our consumers … and reaching millions of people around the world as we do it. For more information visit www.rebelnationrise.com or find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.